It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Monday, September 19, 2011

Every shoe crazy girl's dream...

Today I find inspiration in this gorgeous storage solution from Ballard Designs- I love this way of displaying a girls most priced posession.  Shoes!  It's all about taking something that makes you happy and elevating it to the next level- making it extra special and enjoyable.  The shoes don't even have to be expensive but you feel luxurious and pampered as you display your collection.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness!! It's going on my wish list ;)

    Sharon VM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want this! All my heels aren't getting the love they deserve sitting at the floor of my closet.

    -Arlette

    ReplyDelete