It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Friday, September 2, 2011

marthastewart.com I have been eyeing these beautiful paper pom poms for a while now, and can't wait to use them at the next girly party I plan - perhaps my daughter's candy shop theme 11th birthday party?  I think they provide a beautiful backdrop for pictures.  I initially got inspired by a picture a friend posted on FB it was a baby's christening.  It is a chandelier made up of colorful topiary balls with draping crystal beads and butterflies... the pictures came out beautiful and once again, I've filed the images on my memory bank for future use.  I will probably end up combining varying sizes and add the crystal beads and butterflies as well, of course in my own interpretation... until that day comes, these pictures will be here to remind me and keep me inspired hope they make you smile too!

No comments :

Post a Comment