It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Friday, June 4, 2021

Top 10 Lessons Derived from Imperfect Action





I have ten more days to blog from my 30-day challenge and what a great opportunity to reflect on the top ten things I have learned so far. I know I have far more to go but I am amazed what a little focus and time can accomplish.

Here are my top 10 Lessons

1.     GET STARTED NOW - STOP OVERTHINKING
2.     clarity will come from taking IMPERFECT action
3.     creativity starts to flow when you create space for it
4.     become an expert in your field - research free resources
5.     you do not have to be perfect - learn and refine as you go
6.     STOP REGRETTING THE PAST - ONLY LOOK FORWARD
7.     LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES - DON'T GET STUCK THERE
8.     ANALYSIS PARALYSIS WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
9.     HELPFUL free TOOLS TO MAKE LIFE SIMPLER - use them
10.   WHEN YOU FALL 10 TIMES GET BACK UP 11 - KEEP GOING


No comments :

Post a Comment