It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Wednesday, June 2, 2021

take a leap of faith find inspiration


I have spent the last couple days diving into research and I am so grateful for the wealth of information out there and the generosity of so many giving knowledge freely online.  I am learning so much and have been thinking that sometimes there is a certain level of braveness with naivete. 

When my heart lead me to write a blog, I just went for it not having a single clue of what that means, then over thought about it and got paralyzed, then I would come back and write and make attempts, and research a little, but then get overwhelmed about all the information out there and leave the blog.  I think the difference now is that I am allowing myself to take imperfect action and learn as I go.  Instead of feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed, I feel energized and inspired to learn more. Yesterday was coming back from Memorial Day Weekend and a long day of work, still had to run errands, cook dinner, clean kitchen etc after that. Too tired to blog, an excuse? No but the reality of it all.  

Photo by STIL on Unsplash

I believe inspired action is way more effective than going through the motions for the sake of completing a task. I do understand the discipline part is what I am attempting to develop here. I want to continue learning and developing a content calendar to have a guideline of what I want to blog about and organize my thoughts. Theme here? Organization and purpose. 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment