It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Monday, May 31, 2021

Journey of 1000 steps starts with a brave one

I am so excited! Yesterday after blogging I realized that I have so much to go, so much to learn. I have just been afraid to dig deep and learn. Why? I do not know, but I am done with excuses. I bought an audio book about starting a blog when not having a clue, and I watched several tutorials about starging a blog, and all the things it entails. I am an avid learner and find that I thrive when I am learning. I just have to be captured by the topic and fully invested in it otherwise I lose interest. In any regard, I have set out to learn about what I am doing and taking this seriously. I do believe it is no coinsidence that I keep feeling like I need to build this, work on this and make something of it. The creative juices are already flowing, I took so many notes, and that is scratchign the surface. I think I am ok at the moment, using this platform and taking imperfect action, the key word here is action. I have come to learn that once you take that step things start to move and flow in the direction they should.

No comments :

Post a Comment