It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Analysis Paralysis

Analysis paralysis is definitely a thing. Did you know that perfectionism is a cop out and a mask for fear? So many of us do not live at our highest potential simply because we are afraid to start. I am one of those people who has a million ideas, hopes and dreams, I collect books, conferences, and knowledge in general but somehow feel paralyzed to do anything with it. Why? I get paralyzed after a perceived "failure" at my attempts. How many of us give up because things do not work exactly as we planned or hoped for? I know that I have genuine attempts to start something great and give up way to soon. But guess what? I am not giving up! I know better, and I know that those perceived "fears" are just excuses keeping me from discovering what I am truly capable of. Failures are just guideposts to our ultimate destination, how else will we discover the promise land if we do not travel the desert? This is one of the main reaasons I have challenged myself to blog for 30 days straight. Then I will move to other challenges, and build on those until I can tackle those big ticket items I have on my list. Finish a course I bought two years ago and get a certification I bought a prep course for about a year ago. It is time to take imperfect action.

No comments :

Post a Comment