It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Friday, May 14, 2021

Never Give up

I started this blog in 2011 with as a nudge to my heart and from time to time I feel the tug to come here and write. I have learned to listen to the whispers of my heart but it has taken me so long to figure it out. I have been so fortunate to find so many inspirational speakers through out my journey of self discovery that I feel like an impostor sometimes thinking I have no clue how to start and how to share. I am learning so much these past four days from some of the greatest influencers in the knowledge industry. Real people who followed that nudge and listened to that whisper. 

I am so excited to share with you what I have learned the last 10 years. The process of self discovery and personal development, always feeling like I was running out of time and I was wasting time. Not knowing it was just perfect and right on time.  

I was challenged to give something my attention for at least 30 days and be consistent. Can I blog for 30 days in a row, every single day?  Yes I can. Even if no one is listening - I can use that time for myself and to focus and gather my thoughts, organize my thoughts and what I have learned. One thing I do truly believe is that knowledge is to be shared. I have gathered so much knowledge and have made it my lifestyle to share on my social media, but social media is so instant and fleeting, things get lost on a feed. 

I will recommit 10 years later to this blog and promise to myself to write even a little bit every single day starting today May 14th, 2021.

See you on the other side!

No comments :

Post a Comment