It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Friday, May 21, 2021

The vision is in your heart

Tomorrow will be the day I finally listen to one of those whispers and gather all of my vision board materials and have the actual creative process. Follow my own method and re-visit my notes. I will spend better part of the day creating.  Those whispers are there for a reason, the more we ignore them and suppress them the louder they get and if we continue to ignore them anxiety sets in, then depression.  This is the main reason why this happens, we are not allowing our true self expression flourish. Life keeps sending hints, so we must learn to be still and listen to them. I am setting out to do just that.

No comments :

Post a Comment