It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Thursday, May 20, 2021

Culture of Progress

Procrastination, perfectionism, lack of time mentality all masks for fear. I am learning as I go to cultivate a culture of progress, even if its tiny steps like blogging free flow for 30 days straight not even stopping for grammatical errors. Yes I'll go back and clean them up, but I am not letting that stop me from blogging every day. What did I learn today? Well I am learning in the past two days about sales, about the importance of being connected to what it is you are offering, and leading with service. I am fascinated to learn the art of the sale, and to get rid of those old beliefs that sales are scummy and bad. On the contrary, sales are necessary to make this world go round. We are constantly selling even if we don't even know it, in how we present ourselves to the world, the things we consume and recommend, the places we go and share with others. The difference is making sure that as a business person you ensure that you add value to your customers and that both sides of the transaction benefit. Win win. Another thing I am learning is that knowledge is to be shared, so yes I am absorbing all this knowledge and taking notes, but I am also sharing this with my team and on my social media to provoke thought and perhaps add value to those who are interested in what I want to say-this is what is called a knowledge broker.  A knowledge broker, absorbs the knowledge and shares it or it finds knowledge and makes it available to those who want to learn about that specific topic. So today I felt great about all the things I am learning and have learned in the recent past and thinking about what my next steps are going to be. To be honest I still feel a little scattered and all over the place; like this blog, but I have ideas, I have dreams, I have life experiences I want to share, I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. 

As I was looking back to this blog I noticed I used a bunch of pictures from the internet, I did not know any better. So I created some of the messages myself and replaced them with my own designs. I feel better about that, I also noticed grammatical errors. I will go back and try to clean those up as well, but I am not letting that stop me from moving forward. As I was looking back to my previous posts I saw that my post about vision boards had quite a bit of views. I truly feel in my heart that it was a spark of divine inspiration.  The way I organized my thoughts just flowed to me and it felt so right. I created a course, and an experience teaching ladypreneurs how to create a vision for their lives and their business combining, divine intuition, brain science and sensory immersion into the process. I worked diligently and with love to create it and even had a test group preview it. I learned a lot about refining the rough edges and was super excited about launching this fun, girly and effective program and teach women in business how to include the perfect square of life into their vision. (Health, Wealth, Love and Self Expression). One of my attendees said it was like a "spa for the mind" and that's exactly what I was going for! This was all going to launch in 2020 and now we know what happened. I am not giving up tho- still listening to the hits of the universe. Seeing all those views really inspired me to keep going to pick it backup and refine it. Perhaps write a small e-book, then offer this experience both in person and live now that things are opening back up. This challenge is really helping me get my creativity flowing again. I am excited for what's to come - not all who wander are lost.  It is now May 22 and I have been feeling the tug to create my own vision board, I must listen to my inner voice. Perhaps I will videotape myself in the creative process and go through the steps to refresh my memory. It all seems like it was an out of body experience, did I really create that? Seems like ages ago.   I'll keep going and continue to practice imperfect action and cultivating that culture of progress.  Till tomorrow

No comments :

Post a Comment