It's all in the details...

a lifestyle blog celebrating all those little details that make life special

Pages



Saturday, May 15, 2021

Hope and faith the size of a mustard seed


So today as part of my commitment and promise to myself to blog every day for 30 days I am here to write from the heart. I have learned so much in the last 10+ years about myself, my path, my purpose. It has taken so many shifts of mindset and learning so much about state of mind, and learning how emotions drive our lives and what we chose to experience. I learned from some of the best the last five years and throughout the years,  and some people who three or four years ago were exactly where I am now. Having all this life experience and desire to share an make a difference. The only difference between them and I is that they took action and went for it despite of fears, or the need to be perfect. They took imperfect action and went for it, they gave themselves grace and followed their heart, and their gut. I know I have so much to share, and now I know it does not have to be perfect. I can share and continue to grow and continue to learn and share what I learn even in the messy middle. Will you join me in this journey in the pursuit of the possibilities I can find at the other side of fear?

No comments :

Post a Comment